Monday, November 17, 2008

The Hatching!




He's Here! He's Here! He's Here!!

What a long week. Probably much longer for Kyle and Jamie than Grammie (me).He arrived Friday the 14th at 4pm. He came 5 and a half weeks early. After hours of labor and over an hour of pushing for an extremely exhausted Jamie, you finally hear the awesome sound of a baby crying! Remember all the pacing that Kyle did all week around Jamie's bed side....

....by Friday morning at 3am he had a stomach bug and went home to die!! So when the baby came he heard the birth via telephone. I was with Kyle and that's why I say the "awesome sound of baby crying". Kyle was kind enough to put it on speaker phone so grammie could listen in. Weighing in at a whopping 6 lb 3 oz and 18 and a half inches long, much bigger than expected.


Yesterday I went to see my second grandson for the first time. I found him in his mamma's arms, both fully content, and both looking beautiful. Jamie is so beautiful and as you can see from the picture, he is PERFECT!! and BEAUTIFUL!!!

3 comments:

Logan said...

Hi Kaye! My mom sent me your blog address to give her an update on the new baby since she can't logon at work. He is so cute. Congratulations! Your blog is very cute too.

Alexa Mae said...

congratulations Grammie x2!!! he is so dang cute! i cant wait to meet him!! you are one lucky grandma. i love you!

Alli said...

Congrats!! He is just so cute I can't take it! Jamie is truley amazing!! I went to see her in the hospital the day after that sweet baby was born and I just cried when I left because I felt so bad for all she had to go through and kyle too! They are so great and will be amazing parents! Jamie was born to be a mother! I think little Benny looks just like kyle! We just love him so much and can't wait to see him when he is ready for us!