Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Random Things

Thanks for the tag Alex!

I'm supposed to tell 5 to 7 random things about myself.

Well, I've thought about it all day at work.
Like you, Alex, I too rub my feet together when I'm falling asleep. But if there are other feet in the bed then rubbing my feet on theirs is nice!
My OLDER and much wiser sister, Annette and I slept in the same bed in our teenage years. It drove her crazy. She would get so mad cuz my feet would go over toward hers and start rubbing, she would FREAK! She would draw an imaginary line down the bed and if any part of me crossed the "line" she would start hitting! Which was quite a rude awakening when I was almost to sleep.

I sucked my thumb till I was 11!! And no, my teeth are not bucked!!
I just have to fill my mouth with something at all times.
Hence the weight problem.
Maybe at 40 something I should go back to sucking my thumb!!!
Hummm.....New Diet!!! Cheap too!!

3 comments:

hailee said...

love it aunt kaye!

Kelsie said...

hahah i didnt know that you sucked your thumb till you were 11! thats nuts! haha you should start selling that diet on Ebay! you will make millions!!

Alexa Mae said...

hahaha this was fun!! aunt nette was brutal...good thing she calmed down a tad. are you so excited to dress up?? your fav holiday is upon us...love you tons!!