Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Woo Hoo! I'm a blogger!



I know, I know, it's about time!
Even my little sister Bobe beat me to it!
Put me to shame, she's really good at doing that!
I guess if you do great and exciting things,
then you have great and exciting things to blog about!

So this is a pre-warning!
I have really nothing to blog about.


Except my children and family, pictured above.
That would make this a brag spot.
Not a blog spot.
So bear with me--
With a little help from my beautiful niece Alex,
I might be able to post some pics and fun things on here!





3 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

hip hip hooray!!! your blog is so YOU...i love it and i love you!! and yes, whenever you need help lemme know!! you'll be suprised the things you'll think to blog about and before you know it you'll be as addicted to this as you are to diet coke. haha i love you soooo much!!!

Alexa Mae said...

I TAGGED YOU!! now you have something to blog about...

J.R.P said...

I dont think that it is possible for Aunt Kay, Mom, or MEVISMAXIMUS to be more addicted to something beside coke... lol. Nice Blog Aunt Kay!