Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cardinals!!! WOO HOO

How bout them Cards?!
Benson is showing you that the Cardinals are #1.
We were all hopping up and down in our seats.

Well, not ALL of us. Bryce, Bobe and I were putting together a puzzle.

In this pic is Jack, in the black recycle shirt, standing over Jamie and Alex, Jack is Bobe's Australian exchange student. He is not a big sports fan and he kinda kept popping in and out of the room with the look of "What the..." on his face.

Frank was very happy--yes, this IS Frank's happy face!
Settle down Frank, try not to get so excited!!!
And there again in the background is Jack, with another "What the..." look on his face!
Jessica and Benson are sporting their Cardinal attire.
They are huge Cardinal fans.... Well, I know that one of them loves the Cards!
The other one had no say what-s0-ever in what he wanted to wear Sunday.

We are looking forward to Sunday February 1st!!!
Bobe's birthday!!! Forty-Something Woo Hoo!!
Benson gets blessed!!! Double Woo Hoo!!
Family in town from Utah!!! Major Woo Hoo!!
This Should be better than the Super Bowl!

4 comments:

Kelsie said...

WOO HOO! times ten!looks like you guys had a kickin partay! cant wait for sunday! i love bensons jersey hes so dang cute! i love your blogg mama. love you!

hailee said...

yay!!!!!! to bad i wont be coming down! :( big frown! but you will be in my thoughts.. haha love you and go cardinals!!! yay

Gail said...

Wasn't that a great game?! Hey You, do you even remember me? I'm so glad I found your blog, maybe we can actually keep in touch now, I really miss seeing you:). I have a blog too if you want to join it, just email me your email and I'll sign you up. Isn't being a grandma the best thing ever?! Benson is so precious and cute, you must be lovin' him to pieces.
(ellsworthfamily@cox.net)

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

Hi Kay! =) I found you!