Friday, January 9, 2009

What does winter look like in Arizona???
Kind-a like the fall in Utah, without the beauty of the multi-colors.
That's what I miss the most about my hometown in Utah. I love when the trees turn colors. I love to look at the colors all across the mountainside. It makes me want to get out paint and a canvas and start painting. But since I was not blessed with that talent. . . .
Anyway, this is a pic of what happens in the winter in Arizona. Then the leaves drop.... and shortly after they bud up and blossom.

4 comments:

Kelsie said...

thats sad... by now that tree should be bare!

Tynel Jarnagin said...

Hey Cousin!!! I'm glad you have a blog so I can catch up with you! It was a 20 degree high today here, so your AZ winter looks pretty great!

Kelsie said...

hey hey i tagged you! get on it!

Alexa Mae said...

i know! its sad. but really i love our winters. but im not much of a fan of our summers. love that picture!