Monday, January 26, 2009

Eating Like a Bird!!

Kelsie makes this oreo cookie look sooo good--as if you have to make an oreo look good!

Especially a chocolate one!

Our family is doing our own version of "The Biggest Loser". There are 10 of us involved with $250 at stake and our contest is going on for 12 weeks.


We are on our 2nd week! Right now there is alot of fun and excitement. With a bit of sabotage mixed in! (Alex)!


I'm hoping this will give me the incentive I need to diet and excercise. 10 days into it and so far so good! One day at a time right?!


Alex won the first week but only half of us weighed in--I believe the other half were scared!!!


Curse you Alex! I will get you next week !!!


6 comments:

hailee said...

HAHAAHA i like the witch at the end thats funny!!! YOU CAN DO IT AUNT K!!! i know you can, i think your going to win! and then we can split the 250... hahah ( only joking) i love you, my mom is on her way down to arizona as we speak, and she took her drugs so she will be a happy camper! love you bye!

Logan said...

Good Luck! We are doing one at work and each week you gain weight you have to add $2 to the pot. People keep wanting me to join just so I have to add money each week as the baby grows!

Alexa Mae said...

Hehehe sleep with one open my pretty. Tonight....I'm putting oreos under your bed. Sabotage? Ha more like an effortless win! Good luck to you and yours on saturday.

P.s. should I be proud I won the weigh in? {shake head in dismay}

Tynel Jarnagin said...

Wow! Good luck with that! I can't seem to get my family involved in something like that!

hailee said...

oh just wanted to say congrats on this week, my mom said you lost some weight!!! thats great i think you will win in the end... even if alex did win this week. YOU CAN DO IT

Suz said...

I wish I had some advise on the biggest loser... I have none. I gained 3 lbs last week! It was awe-inspiring... almost defeating. So... Here's to you winning! $250 buck richer! Thats enough to buy some new clothes!