Friday, January 16, 2009

ive been tagged. Thanx Kelsie Lou!!! You know I can't ....

.....answer with one word. ready.... set.... go!

1. Where is your phone? Desk


2. Where is your significant other? Playing?


3 .Your hair color? Beautiful


4. Your Mother? Awesome


5. Your Father? Witty





6. Your favorite thing? MiKids






7. Your dream last night? Nothing



8. Your dream/goal? Eternity


9. The room you're in? Office


10. Your hobby? Crafting


11. Your fear? Loss


12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Healthy


13. Where were you last night? Home


14. What you're not? Skinny


15. One of your wish-list items? Time


16. Where you grew up? Liberty


17. The last thing you ate? Chicken


18. What are you wearing? Shabby


19. Your TV? Off


20. Your pet? Birddie


21. Your computer? Sucks


22. Your mood? Ecstatic


23. Missing someone? Yep


24. Your car?GrandmaVan


25. Something you're not wearing? Jeans


26. Favorite store? Joanne's


27. Your Summer?Exciting


28. Love someone? Always


29. Your favorite color? Green


30. When was the last time you laughed? Now


31. Last time you cried? Today


32.Something you crave? Benson


33. Why you blog? Fun



3 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

ooo i loved it. i crave that lil baby too. isnt this so much fun! im glad you did it. i love you tons!

Kelsie said...

hahah i love your juno song it made me laugh! i love that little baby he is so sweet! im glad you did my tag! it was fun your answers are funny

Suz said...

Love it... I'm so happy to know that there is one more person I like that has a blog that I can look at so that I can see what the heck is going on outside of my little bubble... Especially since I swear I NEVER see you. I think I only see people on Sunday and with 2 years of primary under my belt, I might as well have joined another church... I feel like I'm making a come back being down the main hall again on Sundays! Seriously... we Mormons are weird! ahahaha.... Little Benson... You are one lucky lady. He is BEAUTIFUL! I bet you do miss him when you are at work. What a cutie... and a mighty fine grandma he has!
I was impressed that you didn't dream last night. Beat the #)($* out of wripping your face off! Go $700.00 mouth guards!
So... I'll keep up a little here now.
Becky